Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
Mold can be devastating to your home or business. SERVPRO of Lake Mary, Heathrow is here to help you through the difficult process of mold damage cleanup and restoration.
We know that dealing with mold can be overwhelming, but we'll take care of everything. Our certified technicians will arrive at your home or business and make sure that all the mold has been removed, then they'll clean up any messes left behind. We'll also make sure that you're comfortable while we're working, by providing fans and dehumidifiers to make sure the air stays clean and fresh.
Our technicians have the training and experience to get rid of all types of mold—they've dealt with everything from mildew in bathrooms to black mold in crawlspaces. No matter what kind of mold you have, we can handle it!
Check out our Mold Damage Tips down below!
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (407) 767-5507
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Lake Mary, Heathrow for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Lake Mary, Heathrow has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
SERVPRO of Lake Mary, Heathrow proudly serves Lake Mary, Heathrow, and surrounding areas.